CCI Toronto News
The 2022 Condo Conference
The CCI Toronto Legislative Committee thanks all our members for their continued support of our organization, and for your commitment to ongoing learning through our legislative newsflashes in addition to the other educational resources CCI-T has to offer!
The condominium industry is always rapidly evolving, and it is critical that condominium boards stay updated and informed on new legislation and case law. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to engage the experts in person at the annual Condo Conference!
The Legislative Update will be held Friday September 30, 2022 at 9:15 a.m. and will focus on important updates such as:
- Employment and Workplace Legislation
- Working for "Workers Act"
- Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
- Employment Standards Act (ESA)
- Human rights, Accessibility and Privacy Legislation
- Human Rights Code
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Building Compliance Legislation
- Fire Protection and Prevention Act (FPPA) & Ontario Fire Code (OFM)
- Technical Standards and Safety Act (TSSA)
We hope you can join members of our committee, other experts representing CCI and the Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario, condominium suppliers, and board members at the conference on both September 30 and October 1, 2022.
You can register for this event here. The deadline for early bird pricing is tomorrow, September 9, 2022 – don’t delay.