For the CCI Chapter nearest to you, click here.
CCI represents over 115,000 condominium units in Toronto. Formed in 1982 as an independent, non-profit organization to encourage and promote a strong condominium marketplace. CCI members include condominium owners, corporations, trades, property managers and other professionals.
Condominiums are the fastest-growing home unit in Toronto's exploding market and offer residents a unique and worry-free urban lifestyle. As a condominium board member or owner, however, you need to protect your investment and ensure that your condominium development remains a desirable and enhanced environment to enjoy.
The aging of many condominium properties ... changes in government legislation ... the Condominium Act ... plus the ever-increasing pace of change in technology and communications ...
All these factors spell out the growing need for directors and responsible owners to keep up-to-date. You need a clear understanding of the changes affecting your condominium complex.
Let CCI work for you!
Membership has its Benefits... receive:
- the latest information on Condominium Act, 1998 to make you an effective Director
- access to the industry's acclaimed experts
- discounts on the acclaimed Condominium Courses
- access to the members only area of the CCI Toronto website
Condominium Professionals & Business Partners
CCI also provides growth opportunities for the professionals and business partners who service the condominium market. The most cost-effective way to increase business and tap into the growing condominium market is through CCI membership! CCI Toronto Professional Services & Business Partner Directory.
Why join CCI?
- expand your business profile among the "who's who" of the condominium industry.
- maximize your economic potential and create your own competitive advantage.
- opportunity to receive referrals from condominium corporations in need of expertise.
- stay on top of developments affecting condominiums ... receive free subscriptions to "Condovoice" magazine.
- receive special member advertising discounts.
- receive a member certificate.
- receive a complimentary listing in the Annual Directory.
- Increase your company web traffic by signing up for a complimentary reciprocal website link between your company's website and the CCI Toronto website
- use the CCI-Toronto logo on your promotional materials.
- become a valuable industry resource by authoring articles for CCI's magazine ... and acting as an instructor at seminars and courses.
- support CCI's advocacy on legislation ... representing the condo industry to government.
- increase your business recognition and stature by qualifying to obtain the A.C.C.I. professional designation (Associate of Canadian Condominium Institute), which entitles you to a listing on our website.
Information Request Form
If you would like more information on CCI-T Membership, Education Activities or Publications, please use our online Information Request Form.