Mark Your Calendars Now!
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
The Canadian Condominium Institute with the assistance of The Insurance Bureau of Canada
PRESENTS A SYMPOSIUM:
INSURING CONDOMINIUMS - CURRENT ISSUES
Location: Holiday Inn On King, 370 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario
Special CCI Symposium Rate: Single/Double $159.00
A critical review of the unique legislation, documentation and circumstances that affect the insurance of condominium properties and corporations. A unique opportunity for dialog and debate between the insurance and condominium industries.
This symposium and conference, drawing on respected speakers from academia, the insurance industry and the condominium industry, and featuring panel discussion and debate in addition to presentations, will be an invaluable opportunity for all those involved in the insurance, creation or administration of condominiums across Canada.
- Gerald D. Hyman, QC, LLM, ACCI, FCCI, Toronto, Ontario, a founding member and Past President of CCI and author of Condo Law for the Toronto Star
- Professor Craig Brown, LLB, LLM, LLD, Associate Dean (Academic), Faculty of Law, University of Western Ontario and author of Insurance Law in Canada
- Keith Edwards, FCILA, CLA, FUEDI-ELAE, Chief Human Resources Officer, Shumka Craig & Moore, Toronto, Ontario
- Patrick I. Cassidy, Q.C., LLB, M.T.S., ACCI, FCCI, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- James Davidson, LLB, Ottawa, Ontario
- Rob Giesbrecht, LLB, ACCI, FCCI, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Craig Robson, LLB, ACCI, Kitchener, Ontario
- Barry R. Scott, LLB, ACCI, FCCI, London, Ontario
- Patrick A. Williams, BCom, LLB, Vancouver, British Columbia