Improving Your Building's Image
Thursday April 24th, 2003
- Time: 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Quality Hotel & Conference Center, 185 Yorkland Blvd. (formerly Ramada Don Valley Hotel)
- Cost: $50.00 for CCI members, $60.00 for non members (prices are GST inclusive)
There are many steps that can be taken to improve the overall image of your condominium corporation. Improved Landscaping, Tree Care and Interior Design of Common Areas can not only enhance the building's curb appeal, but can help create the 'feel' of community.
CCI-Toronto brings together the following panel of experts to offer professional tips on creating a more attractive image.
- Jose De Oliviera - JCO and Associates
- Alba Graner - Rice Brydone Design Consultants
- Peter Kelly - Kelly's Tree Care
- Donna Swanson - Donna Swanson, Real Estate Broker