Condominium Registrations: Turnover or Transition?
Tuesday, October 5, 2004
- Time: Registration: 6:30 p.m., Seminar: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Novotel North York, 3 Park Home Avenue, Toronto, Gibson Ballroom
- Registration Fees: Members: $50.00 + GST; Non-Members $60.00 + GST
CCI Toronto is pleased to present this three hour seminar especially developed for Directors of newly registered condominiums.
As part of the newly elected Board of Directors or the Steering Committee, find out what you need to know to make a smooth and successful transition from the almost completed construction site to a fully occupied condominium.
Find out from the pros how you can work with the Developer and the Management Team to make the transition smooth rather than antagonistic.
A must attend session for all Directors of newly registered condominiums.
- Dr. Gina P. Cody, P.Eng., M.Eng., ACCI, FCCI
- Mark Freedman, B.Sc, LL.B., ACCI, FCCI
- Patricia Conway, BA, MA, LL.B.
- Tasso Eracles, BA, P.PHE