CCI-T SUMMER SOCIAL: Hot Questions & Cold Beers!
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Bar opens at 6:00 pm
Programming starts at 6:30
The Forth - 629 Danforth Ave., Toronto, ON M4K 1R2
Join us for an interactive session with our expert panel, including a property manager, engineer, insurance broker, and lawyers to talk about all things condo.
Do you have burning questions about condo issues?
This session will provide answers to FAQs about human rights, AODA, tendering, insurance and other questions submitted by the audience. Send us your questions in advance or submit them during the session. This fun-filled evening will include a pub-style meal, drink tickets, draw prizes, and an opportunity to mix and mingle with other directors and CCI members.
Our Speakers will include:
- Lyndsey McNally, Malvern Condominium Property Management - Moderator
- Deborah Howden, Shibley Righton LLP
- Brian Horlick, Horlick Levitt DiLella LLP
- Richard Pearlstein, Northcan Property Management
- Sally Thompson, Synergy Partners
- Tom Gallinger, Atrens Counsel Insurance
(includes a pub-style meal, drink tickets, draw prizes)
- CCI Members @ $75.00
- Member & One Guest @ $135.00
- Table of 6 @ $360.00
- Non-Members @ $95.00
Space in this event is only guaranteed once the registration with payment has been received and processed. Pre-registration for all attendees is required and there is no cancellation within 72 business hours of the event.
Registration is now closed.