Twitter Chat "Important Considerations for Condo Purchasers"
March 3, 2015
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Cost: Free to the Public
- Chris Jaglowitz, Gardiner Miller Arnold LLP, @ChrisJaglowitz
- Katherine Gow, Brookfield Condominium Services Ltd., @KGowCondo
- Shawn Pulver, MacDonald Sager Manis LLP, @ShawnLP
Click here to download the event flyer in PDF format
Click here to view the Twitter Chat Participation Frequently Asked Questions
This free and engaging event is taking place live on-line and will provide an excellent opportunity to interact and learn from our experienced and knowledgeable panel of guest tweeters.
Our twitter chat will be of interest to anyone looking to purchase a condo. Whether this is your first condo purchase or you are looking to relocate, this session will highlight important purchasing considerations.
Topics covered will include:
- finding a condo that is right for you
- the importance of status certificates
- new vs resale condominiums
- moving in – the first day in your new condo
The views and opinions expressed by guest tweeters and other participants in this event are not necessarily those of the Toronto & Area Chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute.
See the event flyer for participation guidelines